I think I am OK. I am not pissed anymore...well, not pissed as much. No telling when we will try again, but we do owe Amy a baby so...I think the ability to vent last Friday in a blog helped me. It also helped that Brad read it and he began understanding where I was coming from. It also helped to get all the encouraging emails/messages from friends and family that have been there. Sometimes you get tunnel vision in your "woe is me" stage. People have been there and experienced worse at times too. It is time for me to get over myself.
On another note. We spent the weekend with good friends and relaxing. Good times had by all. I think you realize you are over the rough patch when you are able to talk about the future in a positive light again.
PS: Everyone needs to stop check out the Crafty Draught in Cumming GA. Brad's cousin Andre has done an exceptional job offering a an awesome selection of craft beers to Cumming. Awesome selection. www.craftydraught.com or like them on FB!
i went there- didnt know you were related!
ReplyDeleteLauren Jann
Yup. Hope you liked their selection. They rotate the taps with new selections weekly I think.
ReplyDelete