Christmas this year was awesome. Pretty relaxing. We had our tree up and the lights up outside. Very nice compared to last year's Scrooge Christmas (Scrooge = Brad). However, I was not the best Santa to friends and family. Since I have been so sick I couldn't bear the thought of shopping or even online shopping. So, no one got gifts. Sorry.
The highlight of Christmas was the end of my morning/night sickness!
We spent Christmas Eve at Erin and Brooklyn's for dinner. Stan and Linda were there too. It was a nice quiet Christmas Eve. I did splurge and get Brooklyn her Pottery Barn Arm Chair. All babies need that! We hung out and watched Brooklyn open gifts. She went to bed and we hung out for a little bit with the Gorka Fam. Afterwards we headed down the street to my Uncle's for The Pham Christmas. Since the kids are older and Santa is not a factor we open gifts every year at midnight. An exhausting tradition for a pregnant person. We wrapped up gifts around 1:30 and headed home. Exhausted.
Christmas Day was our tradition. We wake up. Well, I wake up and bug Brad until he wakes up. Hang out and watch TV and cook up Linda's Sausage Roll. YUM. We usually eat most of if and then I watch Brad play video games. Fun right? Then we headed over to my Uncles for the day. I was super excited. Baby Gorka has been craving some Vietnamese Food. And I think that's what kicked my appetite back into gear. I ate and ate and ate and ate. LOVED IT. We lasted until 11:00 pm and then headed home. Brad has been fighting a cold so he wasn't feeling to well by then.
Christmas next year will include Baby Gorka. Crazy right?
No comments:
Post a Comment