Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Kicking Machine

I started feeling flutters around 13 weeks...at first I thought it was hunger so I would just eat.  One night when I was in a Houston hotel (work travel) I started feeling the same fluttering...but I had just eaten.  I got around to looking it up and apparently that's Baby G moving.  Crazy!

Now at 21 weeks this kid is kicking the crap out of me.  It's nice to know he's ok in there without my trusty Doppler.  Anyone that has gone through a miscarriage feels paranoid.  I was so bad that Brad bought me a Doppler to check the heart beat when I felt nervous or anxious.  Little did he know I would check on the baby every day.  Whatever gets you through the early stages right?  He pretty much kicks me in the AM on the way to work, during lunch and then in the evening.  I still check on his heart beat..but only every few days.  So far so good.   But to tell you the truth I don't think I will ever stop worrying.

PS...I miss drinking

No comments:

Post a Comment