Friday, October 19, 2012

Crazy Preggo

I have heard that the bump, or surge, in hormones can make you crazy.  All I can say is I have the pregnancy rage.  I am not an emotional person in general.  Let me clarify.  My "range" of emotions prior to pregnancy went from happy to angry.  Nothing really in between and Brad can def vouch for that! 

I have definitely noticed that I am easily angered these days.  I think it's because of the penis growing inside of me.  Baby G is making me a crazy, angry pregnant lady.  A while back I asked Brad if he would rather I be weepy instead.  His reply was he would not know what to do if I cried any.  Is it sad to say that he knows how to handle my hostility better? 

Last night I was so mad, but I can't tell you what I was mad at and who I was mad at.  All I know was I was very hostile towards Brad and I even yelled as Sal for being too happy to see me after work.  Poor Sal.  Who knows.  Good thing Brad is seasoned at handling my anger.

On a side note I have not been the victim of belly rubbers. I hope it stays that way.  Brad says it's because I look mean so they would never try.  I need to keep it up.  Why would a stranger want to rub your uterus?  If someone tries to rub my uterus I will beep their boobs or balls.

No comments:

Post a Comment