Friday, May 8, 2015

2 Year Old = Zombie?

So goes it...another note from school.  The last note we received was when Steven was transitioning out of the infant room.  He was not even 1 yet so you just brush it off right?  He was pulling hair and pushing.  Once.  That was it.

Yesterday, we received two (2), yes TWO, incident notes.  In less than 5 minutes this kid bit two other kids.  He can't even walk out to the car in the morning in less than 5 minutes.  He can move that fast?

Incident 1: A Friend (funny how they call them friends) and Steven were using the slide.  Steven's Friend wanted to slide first.  Steven apparently wanted to go first.  So, the natural next step is to bite his Friend's finger.  Really?  Steven can be a jerk...so I can see this.  What a jerk right?  Do not fret, he did not break the skin, but did leave a mark.  Steven got a talking to.

5 Minutes later...

Incident 2: Steven was lining up items at one of the activity tables.  His Friend wanted one of those items and came over to "share".  Steven did not want to "share".  So, the natural next step is to bite his Friends shoulder.  Shoulder?  Really?  JERK.  No blood, but a mark and another talking to.

Between you and me....Incident 2 would have resulted in more than a talk at home.

I have a zombie.  He likes to bite others.  I KNOW it's a faze.  They don't know how to voice their annoyances like we do.  Maybe he sense that I want to bite and kick people too (sometimes).  It is all about the parents right?  We make them into what they are.

Guess I am a zombie...or a jerk.  I confess to being a jerk, but I don't like to bite people.  Too many germs...I mean Ebola right?

I am not blogging for opinions or advice.  You can read 100,000 articles.  I am just amused and figured I would amuse you all too.

Here's a picture of the zombie...doing what he does best.  EATING


No comments:

Post a Comment