Friday, April 20, 2012

Too Sexy For My...

Per Karen's request I am updating my blog!

Since my last cry baby post I have recruited the help of my old trainer.  I worked with him for 2 years before my wedding 2 days a week and he was awesome!  I am asking (paying) him to help be back to at least my wedding fitness level.  He's great.  He comes to my house 1-2 days a week for 30 mins and then I attend his boot camp every Saturday morning.  I, of course, have recruited friends to sweat it out with me on Saturday AMs (Amy, Shea and now Tiffany are going to have hotter bods now too).

My trainer's first question is always "what is your goal".  Most people say to loose weight or tone up.  Mine is much more specific.  To loose my jelly roll.  You know what a jelly roll is. It's when you sit, crouch, or bend over and a jelly roll forms.  Mine doesn't spill over my pants yet, but I DON'T want it to ever get to that point!  I don't own a scale and I never will.  I just want to get toned.  Tan and firm fat is the goal lol.

Working out with a trainer is tortuous.  But it's worth it when I can't walk around without saying ouch or using the handicap rail to go pee.  It's really fun to work out with my friends.  They make it bearable and fun.

I see it as a chance to get back into shape before pregnancy (when it happens) so that I can lose the weight quicker and easier after pregnancy

Is this good enough KP? lol

No comments:

Post a Comment